Monday, September 29, 2014

Original Acrylic Abstract Painting on Gallery Canvas - Fireworks

Original Acrylic Abstract Painting on Gallery Canvas Titled: FIREWORKS 48x36x1.5" by KMHartGallery

$250.00







Medium: Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

Materials used: acrylics, spray paint, circular disks, brushes, sponges, varnish, gallery wrapped canvas, varnish

The sides are painted black and staple free so it's ready to hang.

Colors: black, cream, pink, pale yellow, blue

Shipped within 3-5 business days

It is coated with a ultraviolet varnish to protect it

I take every precaution to make sure my paintings arrive on time and in perfect condition

I split the cost of shipping with you

All of my paintings are one of a kind and if you would like one done just let me know.

I love this painting because it just jumps out at you. I was inspired by our forth of July fireworks. The colors and shapes blend very well together.

If you have any questions just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment