Thursday, October 23, 2014

Original Acrylic Abstract Painting on Gallery Canvas Titled:VerticalShimmer "30x40x1.5"

Original Acrylic Abstract Painting on Gallery Canvas Titled:Vertical Shimmer "30x40x1.5"





Vertical Shimmer

Medium: acrylic painting on gallery wrapped canvas

Materials used: acrylic paint, spray paint, gallery wrapped canvas, brushes, sponges and varnish

It is signed, the sides are staple free and painted black so it's ready to hang

Colors: bronze, old gold, gold and black
It is beautiful in person...

Shipped within 3-5 business days

It is coated with an ultraviolet varnish to protect it

I take every precaution to make sure my paintings arrive on time and in perfect condition

I split the cost of shipping with you

All of my paintings are one of a kind. 



Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have.


No comments:

Post a Comment