Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sold - Golden Sky

SOLD----Original Acrylic Abstract Painting on Gallery Canvas Titled: GOLDEN SKY 12x36x1.5"







I love this painting with the rich gold, cream, burnt ombre and cocoa brown colors all mixed together. 

I took the pictures of this outside and inside to show how the colors change in the light. 

Materials used: molding paste, acrylics, spray paint, gallery wrapped canvas, sponges, rags and brushes

The sides are staple free and painted with burnt ombre so it's ready to hang.

The colors are gold, burnt ombre, tan, brown, carmel

Ultraviolet varnish to protect it from fading

Shipped in 3-5 business days

I take every precaution to make sure your painting arrives on time and in perfect condition

I split the cost of shipping with you

All of my paintings are one of a kind.  If you would like one made just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment