Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sold -- Carmel Latte Sky

SOLD----Original Acrylic Abstract Painting on Gallery Canvas Titled: CARMEL LATTE SKY 48x36x1.5" by KMHartGallery 




This looks like a carmel latte colored sky. I love this one the way the colors blend.

Medium: acrylic painting on gallery wrapped canvas

Materials used: acrylic paint, gallery wrapped canvas, brushes, sponges and varnish

Sides are staple free and painted with burnt ombre so it's ready to hang

Colors: brown, sienna, cream, white, burnt ombre, sandalwood

Shipped within 3-5 business days

It is coated with an ultraviolet varnish to protect it

I take every precaution to make sure my paintings arrive on time and in perfect condition

I split the cost of shipping with you

All of my paintings are one of a kind and if you would like one done just let me know.

If you have any questions just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment