Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sold - Square One

Original Acrylic Abstract Painting on Gallery Canvas Titled: SQUARE ONE 36x12x1.5" by KMHartGallery






Square One

It's much prettier in person.  The camera doesn't do this justice.  I overlayed gold over some of the red and black.  

36 x 12 x 1.5

Materials used: acrylics, spray paint, gallery wrapped canvas and brushes

The sides are staple free and painted with black so it's ready to hang.

The colors are gold, red, black and then gold over black and red

Ultraviolet varnish to protect it from fading

Shipped in 3-5 business days

I take every precaution to make sure your painting arrives on time and in perfect condition

I split the cost of shipping with you

All of my paintings are one of a kind. If you would like one made just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment