Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sold - My Geo

Sold -- Original Acrylic Abstract Painting on Gallery Canvas Titled: MY GEO 48x36x1.5" by KMHartGallery




My Geo is kinda like my Sassoon inspiration.....this took me quite a while to do.  I had to back away for a few days and then go at it again.  It didn't come easy till the end when I fell in love with it.  I hope you will to.

Medium: acrylic painting on gallery wrapped canvas

Materials used: acrylic paint, spray paint, circular disks, canvas, brushes, sponges and varnish

Sides are staple free and painted brown so it's ready to hang

Colors: brown, sienna, gold, burnt ombre, white, yellow and copper

Shipped within 3-5 business days

It is coated with a ultraviolet varnish to protect it

I take every precaution to make sure my paintings arrive on time and in perfect condition

I split the cost of shipping with you

All of my paintings are one of a kind and if you would like one done just let me know.

If you have any questions just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment